Wednesday 19 September 2012

Barfi....

Barfi... what a name! I thought it will be a comedy movie where Ranvir Kapoor will make us laugh, but instead of my imagination it makes my eyes wet. Really I have not seen any movie like this one in Bollywood. I can say without any hesitation that Barfi is one of the most meaningful movie that was produce from Bollywood. I can bet that any one who watches this movie, surely wet his eyes ( except those who are out of their mind). The movie is a tribute to the great actor Charlie Chaplin and Ranvir Kapoor's grand father Raj Kapoor. In the whole movie you can only find true acting of each of the actors. there is not a single dialogue for Ranvir and for Priyanka Chopra there are only two or three. They surly touch your heart by their acting. One of the central character is Ileana D'cruz's character. In the movie she is the one who loses every body. She gain nothing but the memories of Barfi. But that was totally her fault. She looses every chance to be with him. And when she was with him, it was very late. He was in love with Jhilmil. So she lost again. The movie is one of the best movie I have ever seen. I think every one should watch this......... A great movie after a very long time.... ohh....

No comments:

Post a Comment